Looking over my posts it seems like I enjoy torturing blog readers to lengthy posts instead of quaint snippets...
In any case I thought I'd just share a moment I had a few weeks ago with my grade ones that really caught me off guard but makes me laugh out loud till this day.
I sent two boys to the bathroom as buddies and they took forever to get back. When they returned I was demanding where they were for so long because it doesn't normally take this long to take a trip to the bathroom...I was expecting them to tell me they were fooling around in the hallways or that they got distracted, etc. Instead, one of the boys just looks at me and says, "John had to poop twice".
I was left stunned and trying my best to hold back a laugh. I looked to John and asked him if it was true. He nodded and said, "Yes, I thought I was done but I had to go back again."
Happy Teaching!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment