Thursday, August 27, 2009

Packing!

One of the biggest headaches of being a student is packing up for student housing!! I'm in the midst of packing up but I keep running into random objects that I just HAVE to bring with me... and now I have a gigantic mountain of boxes and knick knacks and only one car to fit them into. The trouble is I won't be back home (to work at my practicum) until October so I keep trying to pack with the idea that it will be a month without going home to restock. The other issue is the inflated prices especially around colleges...grocery stores can get away with murder since we'd pay anything for munchies and coffee before exams.

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm excited for teacher's college and the move but all I feel is stress to get so many things done before I head out. I have a feeling the minute I'm settled in my new room I'll slowly realize that this is it..the beginning of the journey lol On a side note they're going to be taking pictures of us on orientation day; it's to help staff get familiar with student faces but it's just more pressure for me to make sure I look the part of a TC (teacher candidate)!

Anyway I better get back to packing.. I have approximately 24 hours before my fam and I head off and drop me off to my new home.  Oh shoot I need to do laundry too...I'll keep you posted on my new home and room when I get there!

2 comments:

  1. Miss V, I just found your blog. I look forward to checking back in often to see how your program goes. It sounds like you had a lot of adventures this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. V, I certainly did have many adventures! I`m excited that someone is actually interested in what I have to say haha... I look forward to also reading your informative blog. You have so much knowledge to share!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails