Well one week done of practicum and I have to admit I'm loving my grade 5 students. They are really sweet kids and I'm looking forward to getting to know them even more. I hope they like the lessons I'm planning for them because I'm getting pretty excited! At first I wasn't sure if they would regard me as an actual teacher but this Friday I knew we would have a great experience together.
At the end of the day three girls came to the back of the class to my desk. I looked up and asked them if they needed anything, instead they looked at each other counted to three and said in unison, "Happy Thanksgiving Miss V!". They giggled and ran off as I wished them the same. I left school with a big grin on my face.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment